Healthy Shrimp Ceviche-Infused With CBD
The following recipe was reprinted with permission from dragonlush.com. For more information on CBD, it’s health benefits and CBD supplies, visit dragonlush.com.
Feel a little fishy/shrimpy? then how about some CBD infused Shrimp Ceviche? No cooking required. Simple and easy to make. The hardest part, is the cleaning of the shrimp. You could circumvent that by, buying shrimp that has been pre-cleaned.
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 clove of garlic, large, minced
- 1 jalapeno minced, seeds and veins removed
- 5-6 nice sprigs of fresh cilantro (coriander), leaves removed from the stems and finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Fresh squeezed lime juice to cover the above – it should take 5-6 large limes
- A few grinds of black pepper
- 2 Tsp CBD oil
- Peel, de-vein, rinse and drain shrimp
- Juice the limes, straining out the seeds and pulp
- Cut the shrimp into 1/2″ pieces
- Add the CBD oil
- Mix all ingredients together well
- Place in a sealed container
- Chill for 3 hours
Simple shrimp ceviche, infused with CBD oil. Not a ton of preparation, with the ehttp://dragonlush.comxception of the shrimp, if you’re cleaning it yourself. You could choose to boil the shrimp a little or just clean and season with lime juice and have it raw. Up to you. For more information on the health benefits of CBD, click here.